Company History

The Willibrord Lösing Filtertechnik Company was founded in October 1955.


Products manufactured by Hengst Filterwerke, Münster, Germany formed the
base of the original scope of supply.

A co-operation with the following reputed filter manufacturers was initiated later:

  • Air Refiner, USA
  • Argo Filter, Kraichtal, Germany
  • Fairey Arlon B.V., The Netherlands
  • Diamond Filtri, Italy
  • Donaldson Inc., USA
  • RT-Filter, Friedrichshafen, Germany

During the seventies two subsidary operations were established in Germany and another situated in Austria – to expand our territory and developing new customers with products backed by good technical support. After the reunification of Germany we established a new branch office in Leipzig, Germany, followed by a subsidary company in Florida, USA, in 1995.

To be ahead of new technical advancements in the market, the product range has progressively been adapted to meet and fulfil individual needs on a continous basis. Currently over 11,000 articles are in stock at our various facilities as per our theme: “One source for all your filter requirements”

As a result of the increasing market we decided in 1982 to commence manufacturing our own filters.  Due to the sustained growth of business a larger manufacturing facility wasr required. In 2000 our production was moved to a new purpose built manufacturing site. At the same time work was progressing towards achieving DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. Since 2000 the whole company with its subsidaries are certified according DIN EN ISO 9001.

About 120 employees are currently serving our customer’s demands providing an optimum and competent service to our business partners.

unternehmen_loesing.jpg